Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 358 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:21 am

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

STICKY - Planetside 2 Test Server

The place to discuss Planetside 2, and Angry Army's role within the conflict for Auraxis.

STICKY - Planetside 2 Test Server

Postby craigr910 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Ok so just incase anyone here did not know this Planetside 2 recently released their public test server so that the community can test out new ideas for the main game and I would really appreciate it if the Angry Army helped by getting as many people as we can on the server. Now there are a lot of TR on the server so don't hesitate to make NC and Vanu accounts alongside a TR on the test server (it is a different client fyi) Each account gets 10,000 certs to get their new character up to par and overall it would be great if we could increase the amount of people on the test server. For more information and a link to download the Test Server (7 GB download) click here

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/read-first-test-server-policies.114038/
Community Officer
My opinions do not represent those of Angry Joe or my fellow moderators.
craigr910

Re: Planetside 2 Test Server

Postby raven-helmont on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Thanks for sharing this as I haven't heard of the Test Servers before now. Finally an excuse for getting everything and breaking the game for science!
"To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility."
raven-helmont

Postby craigr910 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Ok quick warning to everyone it is a test server so crash's will happen so run your graphics at a lower setting for now and also currently it is still bugged I will update the thread when it has been fixed
Community Officer
My opinions do not represent those of Angry Joe or my fellow moderators.
craigr910

Postby rgrg88 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:59 am

Hey its Legendsofeden from PS2 so i see that they added the test server so you can bet all 3 continents ill be on terran republic whoopin ass just like joe would do, Constantly and everywhere! So ill be on in different intervals
Fight For Your Right For Good Games!
Delta Star Commander
rgrg88

Re: STICKY - Planetside 2 Test Server

Postby kdports on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:56 am

So.... Should I do a TR account first? Is that what the angry army is going to be centered around?
kdports

Return to Planetside 2 - Outfit Discussion