Who is online

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 808 on Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:38 am

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Greetings from the south, like waaay south

Discuss anything and everything here!

Greetings from the south, like waaay south

Postby bacus on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:59 pm

Hello there, Nacho here, (yes like the Mexican food), i'm a proud lurker from the forums who finally decided to create an account. But why? you may ask.

Thing is i considered the Angry Joe show, and it's followers a cool community. You guys love your games, and realize that games should be about the players, not the bling bling that generates; Heck i still remember Joe's bashing to Rome 2 review, he was spot on while the rest of the "reviewers" where kissing ass.

Still, i see no reason why a Lurker needs to create an account.

Well, i have always loved games, i'm a proud gamer myself, i got a massive rig, and enjoy a ton to play games, not only solo, but with my homies too. Since i was little I always dreamt of two things: Being president of Argentina (where i Hail from) and design video games.

I studied International Relations (yeah no video games :P) but i said "fuck it, imma gonna start a video game company regardless"

We are now producing a game, and it's not even finished, so, after all my ranting, i would like to ask if I could show you guys some units and get some feedback from them.
I tried to find the "forum rules" but alas, i could not. I sincerely don't know if my question is beyond question... If so I sincerely apologize and will banish into my lurking state as 'twas before.

EDIT: figures, i just found the rules, once i posted... Apparently i am not breaking any. But just in case i'll edit my signature.
bacus

Return to General Discussion