Who is online

In total there are 3 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 358 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:21 am

Users browsing this forum: Iq3SYcsub9, ljdwefdsyrovag and 1 guest

Guild Wars 2 Guild

Announcements & Recruiting for Official Angry Army Guilds in various games!

Guild Wars 2 Guild

Postby Angry Joe on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:52 pm

*UPDATE CHANGED SERVERS*

Angry Army being dropped from our list of games we are playing. You will most likely not get an invite to the guild from today's date which is 2/4/2013, An explanation to why this is happening here.

http://www.angryjoeshow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1719

This is the Official Hub for our Guild Wars 2 Guild!

The Headstart begins Aug.25th with pre-purchase, while the game is officially out on Aug.28th!

The server we will begin on will be NORTHERN SHIVERPEAKS:

I need your Account name (the one with the numbers at the end). As Well as the actual CHARACTER that will be joining the guild (as guild membership is Character based).

If you wish to chat/interact with your guild mates you can join our Mumble server.

Mumble Voice Server
Server: Monkey.mumbleboxes.com
Port: 36080
Angry Joe
Angry Joe

Re: Guild Wars 2 Guild

Postby Koril on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:47 am

Thank you for clarification.
Koril

Postby cgwolfgang on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:06 am

Thanks for keeping us apprised angry joe. Just got the game uploaded myself and headed to Blackgate. If you need petitions or anything like that to get things started I'm running around as a Nord named Dyrth.
cgwolfgang

Postby Koril on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:22 am

Bob Raynolds here, was about to get in the Black Gate, but it full and do not alowed me in, well i gues i will need to wait until the night when everone asleep.
Koril

Postby Koril on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:34 am

Not sure if you got in, but we are true to our dedication, we will land on Black Gate, sooner or later, only question of time, but im feeling like i wont gonna get in today lol, even though in america it is night, people will keep play whole night and probably most part of the morning.
Koril

Postby Koril on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:14 am

It was sooner then i thought, on the Black Gate alredy, i will add you and Amanda as soon as create my hero, but this can take a while, i like to try out every posibility in the seek of perfection (for me), can take to 10 hours straight in the hero creator, but so far i can say, im impressed with game more then i thought i would be, quality, style, speed, gameplay overall make you engaged, atleast of what i did saw, and btw one more, need in deep research on background traits to know what they lead for.
Koril

Postby freakshow on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:19 am

Angry Joe wrote:We also have the option to join Spoony's Guild he just announced! I was talking with him earlier, and we would be welcome there as our own splinter battalion (with a cool name).

So we have that option as well.

doe we have a destination server? I was looking for cst time zones and couldn't find any information.
freakshow

Postby freakshow on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:23 am

Angry Joe wrote:We also have the option to join Spoony's Guild he just announced! I was talking with him earlier, and we would be welcome there as our own splinter battalion (with a cool name).

So we have that option as well.
Joe!! hit me up if u want to party up im freaksho ingame.
freakshow

Postby cgwolfgang on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:34 am

For those of us on Blackgate with it being so high many have been playing on the overflow server while we wait for access to the main server.

One person hit it on the head when they said that they could honestly say that their server was officially 'overflow'.
cgwolfgang

Postby freakshow on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:19 am

my ingame name is freaksho if u wana chit chat/ group
freakshow

Next

Return to Angry Army Game Guilds